Jump to content


Photo

Dr. Lopez - Root Canals


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel

Daniel

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana

Posted 01 June 2005 - 05:57 PM

Dra. Claudia Lopez A.
Ixalia Building Suite 507
Javier Mina 1571
Zona Rio CP 22320
Tijuana, BC, Mexico
(011-52-664) 684-1763

Javier Mina is across the street on the north side of Cultural Center. The Ixpalia building is between Paseo de los Heroes and the Via Rapida, close the (north) parking lot for the Cultural Center.

This woman specializes in root canals. She speaks English and has state of the art equipment. I'm told she is good and very gentle.

I sent a friend to her because his US dentist wanted to extract a tooth. She scheduled a series of visits and (together with antibotics) saved the tooth.

I'm very impressed with her work.

#2 sunni_olsen

sunni_olsen
  • Advanced Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 05:00 PM

She is the best - I LOVE her.

#3 Scooby

Scooby

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 548 posts
  • Location:In the matrix, where else?

Posted 04 February 2006 - 09:53 AM

I had her do my two root canals with posts last month.
She is a specialist and that is all she does.
Her english isn't that good, but between she and her assistant, their english is okay.
It cost me $300 PER tooth.
A young guy just out of school offered it to me for half that price in Centro.
I felt safer with a specialist but I'm allowing him to do my crowns at $120 a pop.
His non-mercury white fillings cost $40 each.

One lady quoted me $350 for a crown over at 8th/Negrete before asking me if I had insurance. ohmy.gif

#4 PLAYAZ

PLAYAZ
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 10:55 PM

I just a had a root canal @ Dr Lopez-ENDODONCIA about an hour ago
sad.gif this hurts like hell right now :oops:
*waiting for meds to kick in*

2 root canals @ $140 each and 2 visits per tooth, 3weeks apart.

Well it didnt hurt that much till I got out of her office and in my car.
The process was about 30 mins. She is real nice. I noticed she rather speak Spanish while working but her assistant translates. But her English is good otherwise.

I was referred by Dr Mendiola,
then I guess DR Mendiola will do the crown work.

So I guess I will get the rest of the work done @ Dr Mendiola or does anyone have any other referrals....

Scooby 300 per tooth? Hmm well maybe coz I have crowns and u probly had ur natural teeth or did u have some extraterrestrial teeth? lol-jk

ok cant wait till this is over, grrr@ 6 more weeks

#5 Scooby

Scooby

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 548 posts
  • Location:In the matrix, where else?

Posted 24 October 2006 - 02:13 AM

(PLAYAZ)
Scooby 300 per tooth? Hmm well maybe coz I have crowns and u probly had ur natural teeth . . .. .
If I recall correctly, the $300 came from: ~ 150 for each root canal and ~ 150 for each post.
The other guy from my other post (http://www.tijuanabl...topic.php?t=469) offered me the post free if I allowed him the root canal job.
I opted not to since I was a little spooked by his title as not being a "specialist".
The crown work from the other dentist (Dr. Ramon E. Aldana Lopez) seem to be fine @ $120 each.
As we know, prices can change. ohmy.gif




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users