Jump to content


Photo

Oral Surgeons??


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SenorPipino

SenorPipino
  • Advanced Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:02 PM

Anyone know of any good oral surgeons besides the frequently mentioned Dr. Mendiola? Need to have a painful impacted wisdom tooth extracted and Dr. Mendiola is booked solid until May. He must be good.
Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

#2 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

Check out the link. This place caters to Americans and it is on Revo. Last time I was there I brought a girlfriend to get a check up. Americans come from all over the US and spend a week getting all their dental work done.


http://www.washingto...talclinics.com/

#3 tijuanahopeful

tijuanahopeful

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 175 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:San Diego, CA
  • Interests:American Tribal Style bellydance (ATS), cooking, gardening, biking, contradancing, and aggravating my cat.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

I've heard that they're good, but I have first hand information that this dental office is even better: www.bajadentistry.com

#4 SenorPipino

SenorPipino
  • Advanced Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:47 PM

Thanks for the suggestions. Does anyone know of a specific oral surgeon? Would prefer not to go to a dental mill where you don't know the skills of the person who's going to be working on you.

#5 Miggiesmallz- TEXMEX

Miggiesmallz- TEXMEX

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 826 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BAJA/SOCAL

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:48 AM

http://www.tijuanabl...?showtopic=3114

There is a thread on this office Dr Velazco did my root canal but I beleive she also does extractions. I recommend her.

"YO heart BC"

 





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users