Jump to content


Photo

Dr. Jorge Torres (dentist), Dra. Vanessa Velazco (endodoncia)


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bombero

bombero

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

I went on a friends recommendation and i have nothing but good things to say about them. I had 2 root canals ($225 each), 3 posts ($150 each), 3 crowns ($300 each). This was my first time getting dental work in tj so i have no one else to compare their prices with. There office is across the street and about in the middle of the block from the south entrance to market hidalgo. Again, I highly recommend them.

Guadalupe victoria 10112
Edificio moeva/ suite 101
Zona rio tijuana
Tel# 664-634-35-32
usa # 619-920-6260

#2 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:16 AM

Thanks for the post Bombero updated Dentist info is always appreciated.
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#3 bombero

bombero

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

The dr. Is putting a package together for me to forward to delta dental, so hopefully i will get reimbursed for some of the cost. I talked to a cousin who recently paid $950 (no insurance) for a root canal here in the states and i remember paying $500 ( with insurance) for a root canal here in the states, so i think i did ok in tj.

#4 bombero

bombero

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Delta dental reimbursed me $1000. All the work i had done ended up costing me $790, what a deal.

#5 Miggiesmallz- TEXMEX

Miggiesmallz- TEXMEX

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 826 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:BAJA/SOCAL

Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:56 PM

Thanks Bombero, your post could not have come at a better time. One of my white resin fillings which lasted about 7 years came out last month and just this week its been hurting like hell. The other TJ dentist I have used is in Playas and thats a little out of the way during the week for me.

I have an appointment for monday with this Dr.

"YO heart BC"

 





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users