Jump to content


Photo

Hello to All


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Inglourious Basterd

Inglourious Basterd
  • Advanced Member
  • 17 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Diego

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

I'm a San Diegan who is thinking about moving to TJ or Rosarito. If it happens, if I make the leap, it'll happen within the next several days as I have to be out of my current residence by the middle of this month. Making the move to Mexico is a daunting prospect, that's for sure, but ya only live once so what the heck.

Not sure if I'll be able to find a place that matches my criteria in such a short time span. Like so many other things in life, I'll need a little luck due largely to the time constraint.

If I get lucky and find a place in time then you'll see me post again about my experiences with Tijuana as it relates to medical care, dental care, public utilities, and other miscellaneous subjects that are bound to cross my mind. If you don't see me post again it is because I could not find a place to reside in Tijuana in time and so I had to settle on living in San Diego.

As an aside, I'll state that I like:

>motorcycles
>photography
>the Internet
>drinking coffee
>people-watching
>bicycling
>semi-loud music
>San Diego

#2 Keyno

Keyno

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 255 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Colonia Independencia

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

welcome to TJ blog.

Keyno





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users