Jump to content


Photo

Le Conteiner in Zona Rio across from Costco


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

Le Conteiner is at Avienda Paseo de los Heros in Zona Rio across from Costco. I have been driving by this place for awhile now but never stopped in. I was in there Friday night to watch Mexico vs Costa Rica futbol game with some people from work. They love this place because after 5pm they have buckets of 6 beers for 60 pesos. Yes that is correct 10 pesos a beer. We were all shocked at how cheap the beer is in here and I am not sure if you can find anyplace cheaper to drink. It was packed Friday night with many groups of pretty girls. They say the food is pretty good as well but I did not have any. Tequila is 50 pesos. I will definatley hang out here more often.


http://leconteiner.com/idnex2.html

#2 Cyanide41

Cyanide41

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 577 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Anything outdoors, anything with a lot of horsepower, anything with 2 wheels.

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:35 PM

QUOTE (HK70 @ Sep 10 2012, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Le Conteiner is at Avienda Paseo de los Heros in Zona Rio across from Costco. I have been driving by this place for awhile now but never stopped in. I was in there Friday night to watch Mexico vs Costa Rica futbol game with some people from work. They love this place because after 5pm they have buckets of 6 beers for 60 pesos. Yes that is correct 10 pesos a beer. We were all shocked at how cheap the beer is in here and I am not sure if you can find anyplace cheaper to drink. It was packed Friday night with many groups of pretty girls. They say the food is pretty good as well but I did not have any. Tequila is 50 pesos. I will definatley hang out here more often.


http://leconteiner.com/idnex2.html


I may have to check it out.
Tijuaneses Americans in TJ drive like crap, Get your Mexican Insurance here.

#3 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:39 PM

I was back there Friday night for a little bit. The only problem is this place gets packed so there was no place to sit or stand but the girls are veryyyy nice looking.

I want to correct my first post. The 60 pesos 6 beer buckets are for Tecate or Tecate Light. The 90 pesos 6 beer buckets are for Heinken, Coors, Bohemia and XX. Still a good deal.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users