Jump to content


Photo

Cheers on Sanchez Taboada


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cyanide41

Cyanide41

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 577 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Anything outdoors, anything with a lot of horsepower, anything with 2 wheels.

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

So I have been hearing about Cheers for a little while but hadn't been there. We went Saturday and that place is definitely a hot spot. The crowd was young but not as young as some of the clubs on Revu. It was packed but was clean plenty of wait staff. If ladies celebrate their birthday there, they bring out an explicit cake which gave us all a laugh. As far as the singles scene goes I am not sure, as I was with my girlfriend. Though there MAY have been a lot of good looking girls who seemed to be with their BFFs. Not that I was looking or anything. Beers were $2.50 a pop and there was no cover. The also had Valet parking.

So would I go back? I am more of a dive bar guy who has left the night club life behind. So I am not in any rush to go back, but if my friends were going, I'd join them with out complaining.
Tijuaneses Americans in TJ drive like crap, Get your Mexican Insurance here.

#2 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:32 AM

Very nice I have been meaning to check out Cheers for awhile now and nice to know they have talent in there. There is also a sports bar right next to Cheers in that little alley that I have been wanting to check out as well. Does Cheers serve food or just drinks?

#3 Cyanide41

Cyanide41

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 577 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Anything outdoors, anything with a lot of horsepower, anything with 2 wheels.

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

There is a sports bar right behind it that say (NAME) by Cheers. I forgot the actually name. I am not sure if they serve food. I was there a little later and I am sure trying to eat would not have worked.
Tijuaneses Americans in TJ drive like crap, Get your Mexican Insurance here.

#4 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

I was talking to a bartendar at Sotano Suizo last week and asked him what bars he likes. He said Cheers and he said Wednesday nights are outstanding due to ladies night. I still need to check this place out. Too many bars in TJ and not enough time.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users