Does anyone know of any information of where I can find lots close to the beach or on the beach without getting ripped off? I've looked Craigslist and through Google. All I can fine are lots that were sold by millions of real estate agents and Mickey Mouse ads. Has anyone had any experiences buying lots and properties for a good price. I'm looking around Playas de Tijuana and Rosarito.
Any Lots for sale on oceanfront properties?
Started by BajaExcursion, Apr 25 2012 06:14 AM
1 reply to this topic
#1
Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:14 AM
#2
Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:11 PM
QUOTE (BajaExcursion @ Apr 24 2012, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone know of any information of where I can find lots close to the beach or on the beach without getting ripped off? I've looked Craigslist and through Google. All I can fine are lots that were sold by millions of real estate agents and Mickey Mouse ads. Has anyone had any experiences buying lots and properties for a good price. I'm looking around Playas de Tijuana and Rosarito.
If your a gringo watch out. and Realtor in Mexico "Don't need no stinking papers gringo"!
Google for all the People crying..
If they(the non Mexican) has something anyone wants they finish thier project and strangely seem to quit paying taxes on the property a give it to some squatter never to be heard from again. Nice for the Mexican that if you can find and question has been paid to watch the land for a Mexican Lawyer.
when you see the fences on the beach lots pretty much what's going on.
There was some singer who had a hotel down here that lost it the same way.. good news he lived. and rich enough to blow it off.
Or how about the Donald Trump deal.
If your family is Mexican.. it safer
When you hear someone who says all the problems are drug deals or the good one is I don't have any problems. (THE GUY THAT CAN TELL YOU ABOUT PROBLEMS IS THE GUY THAT JUST DISAPPEARED)
The live guy I have to laugh... oh you got kidnapped. and now you can tell us how safe it is to spend money with you.
How come all the rich familys have a house in Chula Vista at the very least.
TJ
If you want to see whats going on in Mexico.. Like the USA you need to go to outside news..
Check out these links:
http://www.aljazeera...t/drugscentral/
http://translate.goo...t...l=&ie=UTF-8
http://www.blogdelnarco.com
Don't be to hard on the USA news they are bought and paid for.
you kind of have to laugh at what people believe in the USA I think some still think the world is flat... there talking about cutting Medicare.. and Both Obama and Romney are quite on the war.. that is costing trillions
http://www.newyorker...fghanistan.html
and in Mexico.. it's kind of Risky to tell the truth.
TJ
enough of the doom and gloom the up side Mexico is one of the most fun and has great folks and big family's and party's all the time.
I love it.
WDIGW
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










