Jump to content


Photo

Dra. Claudia Lopez A.


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daniel

Daniel

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana

Posted 27 September 2011 - 01:12 AM

If I haven't posted about Dra. Claudia Lopez A, who specializes in root canals, I should have. As stated elsewhere she's good. Very good.

She's a member of the American Dental Association (ADA) and and takes continuing education classes in the US. She has computerized equipment that seems very up to date.

Her English is limited, but I think it is sufficient to work on a non-Spanish speaking patient. Be that as if may, Amy, her assistant, speaks excellent English so there shouldn't be any communications problem.

Here's her contact information:

Dra. Claudia Lopez A.
Ixalia Building Suite 507
Javier Mina 1571
Zona Rio CP 22320
Tijuana, BC, Mexico
(011-52) 664-684-1763

Javier Mina is across the street on the north side of Cultural Center. The Ixpalia building is between Paseo de los Heroes and the Via Rapida, close the (north) parking lot for the Cultural Center.

Sadly, I've needed a couple of root canals this year (2011). She's charged me--depending on the complexity of what is needed--between $160.00 and $200.00 per root canal. (The $200.00 charge was for taking off an existing crown and doing some oral surgery. I was glad she was able to save enough of the tooth to get a new crown. It took two visits to complete the work.)

Dr. Mendiola has charged me $225.00 per crown.

#2 Buen Amigo

Buen Amigo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 597 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for the infor, as i need to get two root canals done. Though I am a wussy when it comes to Dentist. I hate going....but if I don't go, it will only get worse.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users