Jump to content


Photo

Looking for House to rent


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lozano619

Lozano619
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Tijuana

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

Hello everyone!! I am new to this site, and I must say I LOVE IT!! Lots of good information. I will be moving to Tijuana in 4 months and I have been looking for a nice house to rent. I'm looking for a privada in either the otay area or even playas if the price is right. I need a 3bd or more and at least 2 bathrooms with GARAGE. If you or anyone you may know is renting a place please let me know. The most I would like to spend monthly is $800.00. I'm really not interested in dealing with the agency's so anything would help. Thank you!!

#2 Aztec Eagle

Aztec Eagle
  • Advanced Member
  • 101 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana,Col. Altamira
  • Interests:Military subjects,History,PC games

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (Lozano619 @ Jun 30 2011, 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello everyone!! I am new to this site, and I must say I LOVE IT!! Lots of good information. I will be moving to Tijuana in 4 months and I have been looking for a nice house to rent. I'm looking for a privada in either the otay area or even playas if the price is right. I need a 3bd or more and at least 2 bathrooms with GARAGE. If you or anyone you may know is renting a place please let me know. The most I would like to spend monthly is $800.00. I'm really not interested in dealing with the agency's so anything would help. Thank you!!


Hi! and welcome to TJ! I was reading your post and i might be able to offer you my service as a Liaison, i could show you arround some nice and safe areas to rent and probably find a very nice place for less then 800.00 ,all im asking is for you to pay for gas and if you go with one of the homes i will show you my finders fee would be 100.00. Just let me know wen are you going to be in town...

Thank You.!


¨What is happening here today! Are gringos falling from the sky??!!¨

EL GUAPO ( The Three amigos)


#3 Cyanide41

Cyanide41

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 577 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Anything outdoors, anything with a lot of horsepower, anything with 2 wheels.

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:55 AM

You should be able to find a place like that pretty easily in Playas. There is one like that a few doors down from me but it's a gated car port not a garage.
Tijuaneses Americans in TJ drive like crap, Get your Mexican Insurance here.




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users