Jump to content


Photo

housing in beach areas


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zunigan

zunigan

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 422 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:La Verne/California/USA

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

Well I have been on this blog for sometime, but want to ask some questions.
I want to move back to Tijuana next year and want a place close to beach. Would it be best to use one of the real estate people that list houses there? I have talked with a couple and they told me just to let them know what we are looking for, where, price etc. I guess what I want is someone to do the work of finding places and then I can go down and see if I like them.

I have looked at lots of pictures, talked with a few people. So what should I do? Thanks





url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

#2 wichogrande

wichogrande
  • Advanced Member
  • 37 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:L. A./ Tijuana, soler

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:46 AM

[quote name='zunigan' date='Feb 23 2011, 06:45 AM' post='22998']
Well I have been on this blog for sometime, but want to ask some questions.
I want to move back to Tijuana next year and want a place close to beach. Would it be best to use one of the real estate people that list houses there? I have talked with a couple and they told me just to let them know what we are looking for, where, price etc. I guess what I want is someone to do the work of finding places and then I can go down and see if I like them.

I have looked at lots of pictures, talked with a few people. So what should I do? Thanks
[/quote

just drive around the neighborhood you would like to live, talk to the guards to know the make up of the "hood"
and to see if any units are for rent (that's how I found my first and 2nd place)
pics on the net don't tell the whole story, good luck and have fun looking.........

#3 zunigan

zunigan

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 422 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:La Verne/California/USA

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:22 AM

I guess I knew the answer to that one before I even asked. Ok....I will look around....Just thought I could get one of these people who are in real estate to do it for me. lol





url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

#4 Cyanide41

Cyanide41

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 577 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Anything outdoors, anything with a lot of horsepower, anything with 2 wheels.

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:08 AM

RE Agents will hang up when they hear 18months.
Tijuaneses Americans in TJ drive like crap, Get your Mexican Insurance here.

#5 zunigan

zunigan

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 422 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:La Verne/California/USA

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

Yea they might, but I have had at least 4 give me ideas and told me to contact them when it gets closer to the time I would like to move down there. Thanks





url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users