Jump to content


Photo

A lady I have rented from has apartments for rent


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 nowwhat

nowwhat
  • Advanced Member
  • 10 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Interests:Walking and looking at the world from a different perspective<br />People - of all kinds - but most especially the ones who are here to make a difference<br />Simplicity <br />Making great food

Posted 28 November 2010 - 05:30 AM

I rented one of her apartments awhile ago. She has several for rent. She speaks English and was very kind. She even gave us a refrigerator and stove to use.

Her number is 619 778-6050. She has at least one 1 bedroom for $220 and some 2 bedrooms. The 2 bedroom I rented was $350, It was very clean.

#2 synthea

synthea
  • Advanced Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (nowwhat @ Nov 27 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I rented one of her apartments awhile ago. She has several for rent. She speaks English and was very kind. She even gave us a refrigerator and stove to use.

Her number is 619 778-6050. She has at least one 1 bedroom for $220 and some 2 bedrooms. The 2 bedroom I rented was $350, It was very clean.




#3 telomere

telomere
  • Advanced Member
  • 76 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 December 2010 - 11:54 PM

I stay in an apartment that is super clean, very private, underground private parking (with garage door opener) and quite inside (totally enclosed from the street). It is $400. dollars for the 2 bedrooms and you can pay in any Chase bank branch. pets allowed.
It is Near the new Wal-Mart at the Caliente race track and Chinkeflinkes (I know i destroyed that teams name) soccer field. Maybe 10-15 minutes from the San Ysidro crossing. There are quite a few to pick from since a few young people were booted out for making too much racket every evening.

#4 GaryN

GaryN
  • Advanced Member
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Baja

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:45 PM

The best place possible to rent if your a single or a couple renting for the first time in Tijuana is a place where the landlord is on site.

The older the better they will watch your place like hawks.

#5 telomere

telomere
  • Advanced Member
  • 76 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:19 PM

Not that I am looking to help fill up my small apt. , but this place is very secure and we all are very vigilant about locking front door and keeping garage door closed.ok, so now theres another unit available.

#6 synthea

synthea
  • Advanced Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE (nowwhat @ Nov 27 2010, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I rented one of her apartments awhile ago. She has several for rent. She speaks English and was very kind. She even gave us a refrigerator and stove to use.

Her number is 619 778-6050. She has at least one 1 bedroom for $220 and some 2 bedrooms. The 2 bedroom I rented was $350, It was very clean.




#7 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 17 December 2010 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (synthea @ Dec 16 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey thank you so much for the referral smile.gif She is a really nice lady...I called her, set up an appointment to check out the place, she led the way from Chula Vista to the apartment, I loved it, and signed the contract that day! smile.gif I love how it's literally walking distance from the Otay border crossing...I can see San Diego from my balcony! smile.gif also love how I can use my U.S cell phone from there too...thats a huge plus! wink.gif


We're neighbors smile.gif
I live exactly 6 mins from the border and that is walking smile.gif
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#8 synthea

synthea
  • Advanced Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (George Costanza @ Dec 16 2010, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're neighbors smile.gif
I live exactly 6 mins from the border and that is walking smile.gif

oh my gosh what a trip!!! do you really look like George from Seinfield!!???? lol tongue.gif I love that I wont have to go to far pass the border to get home! smile.gif

#9 Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 245 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Playas de Rosarito, BC, Mexico
  • Interests:American single female living in Baja for the past 2 years; 1 year in Tijuana and 1 year in Rosarito with my dogs. Not the typical American as I've traveled all over the world to 20+ countries and consider myself a citizen of the world.

Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE (George Costanza @ Dec 17 2010, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We're neighbors smile.gif
I live exactly 6 mins from the border and that is walking smile.gif


Hey George...
I've only driven across the border at Otay. Once you walk across, where can you get transportation. Is there a pay parking lot at Otay as at San Ysidro? I'm seeking alternatives to driving across the border at Otay. I won't be going across at either border until after christmas as it is just horrible.
Also I found if you cross at Otay after 12:00 noon midnight, expect to get search by The Federales...but it is still less stressful than going across the other side/U.S.

#10 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:27 AM

There are 2 main parking lots in Otay both are 7 dollars a night and small enough to be safe. Never heard of any break ins simply because there are no teenagers parking there to cross and party and drunk when they come back.

There are buses and taxis on both sides of the border so getting around is quite easy.
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#11 Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 245 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Playas de Rosarito, BC, Mexico
  • Interests:American single female living in Baja for the past 2 years; 1 year in Tijuana and 1 year in Rosarito with my dogs. Not the typical American as I've traveled all over the world to 20+ countries and consider myself a citizen of the world.

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (George Costanza @ Dec 21 2010, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are 2 main parking lots in Otay both are 7 dollars a night and small enough to be safe. Never heard of any break ins simply because there are no teenagers parking there to cross and party and drunk when they come back.

There are buses and taxis on both sides of the border so getting around is quite easy.


Thanks George. Exactly where are the parking lots once you drive thru that ridiculous "maze"?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users