Jump to content


Photo

MMA Fights Saturday 7-17-10 Auditorio de TJ


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

http://www.tijuanaev...a-cage-fighting

#2 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:45 PM

Did anyone go? I was planning on it but then I got caught up talking to some chica in Plaza Fiesta Saturday and I missed it. Not all was lost though tongue.gif

#3 Buen Amigo

Buen Amigo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 597 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:50 PM

The conversation with the chica musta been good, if she made you miss the fight. Hopefully you had a good time either way..... wink.gif

#4 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (Buen Amigo @ Jul 19 2010, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The conversation with the chica musta been good, if she made you miss the fight. Hopefully you had a good time either way..... wink.gif


Yeah hung out with her and her amiga for about 5 hours. You know how it goes the hottie is always is with a not so hottie. Of course I zeroed in on the hottie and we hit it off pretty good. Both girls were very nice people. The great thing is she speaks pretty good English and has a visitor visa. So everything turned out good. I can always check out Vale Todo the next time.

#5 Buen Amigo

Buen Amigo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 597 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:40 PM

The hotties hang out with the not so hotties, so that they are the hottest one in the group......easy....




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users