I am going to be working near the SONY maquilladora in June permanently. I have been to Tijuana many times over the years but never lived there. I am single and want a nice place ideally with security and a pool and close to work. ANY ideas? I can spend up to $1000/month and do not need more than a 2 bedroom. I do not want a long commute to work--15 minutes maximum. Any advice is greatly thanked.
moving to TJ for work near the SONY maquilladora--where should I live
Started by ethan1234, May 01 2010 06:27 AM
3 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 01 May 2010 - 06:27 AM
#2
Posted 01 May 2010 - 08:27 PM
1000 a month you could basically live anywhere you want thats alot of rent money in Mexico here are a couple of websites:
TJ Craigslist
BAJA RE
Bustumante 21
Cheers
TJ Craigslist
BAJA RE
Bustumante 21
Cheers
Happiness in Intelligent People is the Rarest thing I know. (Ernest Hemingway)
#3
Posted 01 May 2010 - 09:21 PM
Hello Ethan,
Where exactly is the Sony maquilladora? I seem to remember one in the colonia Guaycura near the Plaza Monarca.
That side of town is pretty working class; you will have trouble finding anything that costs $1000.00.
There are some nice parts of Otay; Otay Constituyentes, Jardines del Pedregal. A little bit further there are nice places in the Zona Rio, Hippodromo, Chapultepec.
Where exactly is the Sony maquilladora? I seem to remember one in the colonia Guaycura near the Plaza Monarca.
That side of town is pretty working class; you will have trouble finding anything that costs $1000.00.
There are some nice parts of Otay; Otay Constituyentes, Jardines del Pedregal. A little bit further there are nice places in the Zona Rio, Hippodromo, Chapultepec.
#4
Posted 02 May 2010 - 08:39 PM
1000 a month you could rent half of TJ. Just be careful to not flash your money around. Not sure how high your rank is in the Sony but would they not help you find a place.
I rent a 3 bedroom 2 full bath, wash/dryer, stove, off street parking for $640 a month. I only had to buy a fridge and bring my stuff across the border. I am single as well and only need 1 bedroom but the location is perfect since I commute to SD 5 days a week.
I rent a 3 bedroom 2 full bath, wash/dryer, stove, off street parking for $640 a month. I only had to buy a fridge and bring my stuff across the border. I am single as well and only need 1 bedroom but the location is perfect since I commute to SD 5 days a week.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










