Hi, I just found this forum, what a great community for living in TJ
I'm currently looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or house in Tijuana.
I'm hoping to get a rough idea of what's a fair price for 2Bedrooms in the area of Chapeltepec, Agua Caliente, or Hipodromo.
What about Independecia?
Thanks in advance for any inputs.
David
2BR House/apartment prices
Started by n4sthis, Mar 01 2010 06:02 PM
3 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:02 PM
#2
Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:25 AM
We rent a 2 bedroom apartment in colinas de agua caliente and pay $3000 pesos a month. It includes W/D and oven/stove. The asking price was originally 4000 pesos but by paying 7 months upfront, we were able to negotiate. Also, we are looking right now and for this area the average is about $600 and up. Hope that is helpful. There are apts for rent in this building BTW.
QUOTE (n4sthis @ Mar 1 2010, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, I just found this forum, what a great community for living in TJ
I'm currently looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or house in Tijuana.
I'm hoping to get a rough idea of what's a fair price for 2Bedrooms in the area of Chapeltepec, Agua Caliente, or Hipodromo.
What about Independecia?
Thanks in advance for any inputs.
David
I'm currently looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or house in Tijuana.
I'm hoping to get a rough idea of what's a fair price for 2Bedrooms in the area of Chapeltepec, Agua Caliente, or Hipodromo.
What about Independecia?
Thanks in advance for any inputs.
David
#3
Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:00 AM
When looking around Chapultepec and Hippodromo, I found $500 was typical for a nice two bedroom with secure parking. $800+ in a luxury high rise.
Also, many home owners are holding off selling right now, in hopes that the market will improve. As a result, they are trying to rent them, often at bargain prices.
Also, many home owners are holding off selling right now, in hopes that the market will improve. As a result, they are trying to rent them, often at bargain prices.
#4
Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:10 AM
thank you for your response!
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










