Jump to content


Photo

UFC PPV in TJ?


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:46 PM

Does anyone know of any bars in TJ that will show the UFC PPV fights on a consistent basis. Name of bar and location would be great.

I watched a UFC fight at Sontano Suiza once but came back the next month and they did not show it angry.gif

#2 CB

CB

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 03:35 AM

there are several on cuactemoc. one is west of the monument at a pool hall on the left side named 'el triangulo". all over zona rio though,

#3 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (CB @ Dec 28 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there are several on cuactemoc. one is west of the monument at a pool hall on the left side named 'el triangulo". all over zona rio though,


Thanks CB, I will check it out. I live in Zona Rio so that is area that I was hoping that had bars showing UFC fights.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users