So are there any good jogging paths/locations in TJ?
Everywhere I went I was running
Started by Cyanide41, Nov 10 2009 03:46 PM
4 replies to this topic
#2
Posted 10 November 2009 - 05:16 PM
I'm a walker, and i haven't seen any paths in TJ. I think TJ is user friendly for outdoor activities, watch out for holes and don't look at the dogs ;-)
#3
Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:22 AM
Tijuana's parks and recreation centers have jogging and walking paths.
In particular, the CREA recreation center in the Zona Rio, Parque Amistad in Otay and Parque Morales near Walmart.
In particular, the CREA recreation center in the Zona Rio, Parque Amistad in Otay and Parque Morales near Walmart.
#4
Posted 11 November 2009 - 03:37 PM
QUOTE (otayBill @ Nov 10 2009, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tijuana's parks and recreation centers have jogging and walking paths.
In particular, the CREA recreation center in the Zona Rio, Parque Amistad in Otay and Parque Morales near Walmart.
In particular, the CREA recreation center in the Zona Rio, Parque Amistad in Otay and Parque Morales near Walmart.
Thanks Bill!
#5
Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:46 PM
i know here in playas there are TONS of walking and running paths.. I live next door to the club de football, and there are 2 tracks that run all the way around, which is really big.. To me it seems Playas has the most parks and pedestrian friendly areas of all of TJ??
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










