Jump to content


Photo

Revolution Dental


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sgtranceman

sgtranceman
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:05 PM

I just got back to San Diego from getting a crown done at Revolution Dental. Previously they have done a crown and root canal for me. I am very pleased with their work. They have a very modern clean facility and speak English and I heartily recommend them for your dental work needs at affordable prices.

#2 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:43 PM

Thanks we need more Dentist recommendations!

Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#3 tijuanalunchbunch

tijuanalunchbunch
  • Advanced Member
  • 96 posts
  • Location:SoCal-Baja
  • Interests:Cycling, sci-fi, music

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:50 AM

Washington Dental on Revo across from Sanborn's. They do not aadvertise, but work off personal refs.

I have had extensive work done there: two extractions, one crown, one two-tooth bridge, one three-tooth bringe, one root canal at less than what I would have paid for a molar root canal in the US.


jim

Somewhere between San Diego and Ensenada
skype: bajimja

#4 TJGringo

TJGringo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 223 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:50 PM

Are dentists charging less now or raising prices? There is definitely lower foot traffic so you would think one or the other is happening.

I love TJ!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users