Jump to content


Photo

Looking for someone


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bajasouth

bajasouth
  • Advanced Member
  • 24 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rosarito

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:18 AM

Hello, I am looking for someone who would like to make extra money. They would have to go to local pharmacies and purchase over the counter meds then ship to the USA via MexPost. You would be paid per package shipped and would usually be shipping 10 packages per day that you work. You could complete this job in 2-3 hours per day and would only have to work 2-4 days to work in your spare time. You will not be asked to ship any controlled substances.. All meds would be bought from your local pharmacy over the counter. I have been doing this but need to go back to the US.
You will need a computer and internet access as well as be able to write address's on packages. I assume you have this if your reading this ad.

I will pay for meds in advance via bank transfer or whatever way works best for you.

If your interested please call me at 619-719-8342
or radio 122*990*8936
Chris




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users