Jump to content


Photo

Meet Dave


  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

Remember or maybe you don't remember the biggest Box office failure in History Pluto Nash now it may be Meet Dave.
I saw the previews and it doesn't look that bad but it has bombed on its first week at the BO.
It took in only 5 mill. Leave it up to Eddie Murphy to have one huge hit then follow up with a complete failure.
They're also looking into doing another Beverly's Hills cop. I didnt mind the third one but think they should go back to the EM basics and do a raw R rated movie and see how it goes.
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#2 galvezis

galvezis

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 359 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Playas de Tijuana
  • Interests:Blogs, FTA, Sports, My Kids

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:52 PM

The "old" Eddy Murphy needs to make a come back. His past 10 or so movies have been crap! I agree with you George, a new RAW should be released to bring the old Eddie back...now THAT would make real money!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users