How much do dentist charge for braces in tijuana? Can anyone recommend a dentist who does braces?
Cost of braces in Tijuana?
Started by East San Jose, Jun 28 2008 08:03 AM
6 replies to this topic
#1
Posted 28 June 2008 - 08:03 AM
#2
Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:37 PM
#3
Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:17 PM
both links do not work anymore. dunno whether due to age of links or what.
sadness.
though i do know someone who paid $3000 for her braces, straight out cash. i don't see her much but when i do i can ask her where she got them from(and if she's still around-last i heard she went on vacation).
sadness.
though i do know someone who paid $3000 for her braces, straight out cash. i don't see her much but when i do i can ask her where she got them from(and if she's still around-last i heard she went on vacation).
#4
Posted 22 June 2009 - 03:19 AM
My friend from work just went down to tj to get quotes. She was quoted anywhere between $2500 to 4k and is now weighing her options.
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots
#5
Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:35 PM
QUOTE (George Costanza @ Jun 22 2009, 04:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My friend from work just went down to tj to get quotes. She was quoted anywhere between $2500 to 4k and is now weighing her options.
Hey, are you talking Pesos or USD?
Did your friend get invisilign braces or traditional braces?
#6
Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:45 PM
QUOTE (George Costanza @ Jun 22 2009, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My friend from work just went down to tj to get quotes. She was quoted anywhere between $2500 to 4k and is now weighing her options.
That is a rip off I got invisalign braces for 400USD with 200$ down and 20$ a visit. retainer included. i am already 2 months into the program and already seeing improvment.
#7
Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:47 AM
I know where to get 400$ on invisalign braces. PM me, I will tell you if you meet me up as a refferal so I can get a free cavity filled.
This is a hollywood smile for 400$. Wow, who wouldent take that up?
20$/mo is what I paid.
This is a hollywood smile for 400$. Wow, who wouldent take that up?
20$/mo is what I paid.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users










