Jump to content


Photo

Home Theater / Audio Gear Setups


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BajaGringo

BajaGringo

    Who Knew?

  • Validating
  • 955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rosarito / San Quintin, BC Mexico
  • Interests:Golf, Fishing, Music, Internet

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:57 AM

Those who have been around me will know that I am an audio nut. Just curious if there are other members here as much into the subject as I am?

This is my setup



Life is Too Short! Adventure Out, Take Risks, Explore, Dream & Discover...

#2 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:30 PM

Thats a nice setup, Back in the day I had a home studio DMX , Linndrum , ESQ , Akai S 900, S 950, Ensoniq ASR-X , Ensoniq Mirage, Ensoniq ESP 16, Casio FZ1 sampling keyboard a cheap but good deal during the 16 bit sampler days, Alesis SR 16 , Roland R 8 TR 606, TR 707, Roland EX 800 studio and old school Teac 4 track smile.gif
My rack consisted of Alesis midiverb 2 & 3, Ashley EQ, limiter and multiple fans smile.gif
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#3 BajaGringo

BajaGringo

    Who Knew?

  • Validating
  • 955 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rosarito / San Quintin, BC Mexico
  • Interests:Golf, Fishing, Music, Internet

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:05 PM

My rack has a fan but as I have added a few new pieces I am not sure how well it will keep it cool this summer so I just ordered a bigger one that is supposed to move twice as much air but just as quiet. We'll see.

You need to come over and listen - I just recently added the HPM-150's and for 30 year old speakers they out perform anything I have seen lately...





Life is Too Short! Adventure Out, Take Risks, Explore, Dream & Discover...




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users