Jump to content


Photo

Train service?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Scribbles

Scribbles

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 183 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:44 AM

Do they still have a train service that runs from Tijuana to Tecate?
Thanks for adding the Tecate section Libertythor I've never visited but heard it is a nice change from Tijuana.

#2 drchoi

drchoi

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 308 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:09 AM

just picture this..

a wide open desert and 1 smell town. :shock:

#3 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:18 AM

I think choi means 1 small town
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#4 libertythor

libertythor

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 642 posts
  • Location:Tijuana

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:14 AM

Much of the town does have a pleasant smell of brewer's yeast. smile.gif The total population of the city is around 90,000. There are plenty of things to do there, but they aren't as obvious, as there isn't a bunch of billboards or glitzy signs and such.

Gradually I will be adding stuff here, as they occur to me.
[size=12]

#5 libertythor

libertythor

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 642 posts
  • Location:Tijuana

Posted 31 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

Information for the train service is posted.

(Scribbles)
Do they still have a train service that runs from Tijuana to Tecate?
Thanks for adding the Tecate section Libertythor I've never visited but heard it is a nice change from Tijuana.


They still have the train service as far as I know. The details will be posted soon.
[size=12]

#6 Chiquito

Chiquito

    Pendejo

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,221 posts
  • Location:San Diego / Tijuana
  • Interests:Drinking vodka while cleaning loaded guns.

Posted 31 March 2008 - 04:06 PM

I don't know of any passenger train service from Tijuana to anywhere.

#7 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

The new rail service was in effect as of last year sometime but not sure if it's still running.
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#8 Chiquito

Chiquito

    Pendejo

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,221 posts
  • Location:San Diego / Tijuana
  • Interests:Drinking vodka while cleaning loaded guns.

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:09 PM

I remember the newspaper articles and the preliminary promotional runs but never heard of it again after that.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users