Jump to content


Photo

Best Ladies Night in town


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 C-Lo

C-Lo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 240 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:tj

Posted 19 February 2011 - 02:10 AM

It is across the street from Nopali on Blvd Aqua Caliente. From 8-12 on Thursday ladies drink for free!!!! I know for sure that all Martinis are free and not sure what other drinks if any are free and you get free botanas and sushi rolls! The music was great too. It was packed too with lots of ladies for all you single fellows out there. I will def go back. I was drinking cosmos. we got there early to snag a table and the martinis started out stronger then they finished and sometimes took a long time btwn drinks. And they ran out of cosmos and then they had them again. I also bought a dosxx for 30 pesos. All in all it was fun!

#2 George Costanza

George Costanza

    Valued Contributor

  • Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 19 February 2011 - 03:26 AM

Ok sounds like my kind of place!
Whose going ???

Thanks for the update

I need the ladies to have as many drinks as possible. I look much better with beer goggles!
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#3 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

What was the dress code and what kind of music do they play?

George send me a pm when you are ready. I shipped the novia back to Monterrey so I am single for the moment.

#4 C-Lo

C-Lo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 240 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:tj

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:46 PM

it was casual. Everyone I was with was wearing jeans and a nice shirt/sweater. It was a mix of American and Spanish rock/pop. Enrique Iglesias (sp?), black eyed peas, Alejandra Guzman, Luis Miguel, Kings of Leon, Modest Mouse, etc.

#5 sugarpaws

sugarpaws

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 228 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:TIJUANA
  • Interests:oh! so many....where to start....

Posted 21 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

Excellent!! Great to know! Sounds like fun...M-m-m-mmm free Martinis...my kinda place..Watch out! Thanks for the suggestion!

#6 Cyanide41

Cyanide41

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 577 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tijuana
  • Interests:Anything outdoors, anything with a lot of horsepower, anything with 2 wheels.

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

Free Drinks!?!?! Where did I put that wig?
Tijuaneses Americans in TJ drive like crap, Get your Mexican Insurance here.

#7 C-Lo

C-Lo

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 240 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:tj

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (Cyanide41 @ Feb 21 2011, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Free Drinks!?!?! Where did I put that wig?


that's what my husband said...I'll put on a wig y vamonos

#8 sugarpaws

sugarpaws

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 228 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:TIJUANA
  • Interests:oh! so many....where to start....

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Cyanide41 @ Feb 21 2011, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Free Drinks!?!?! Where did I put that wig?

AHHHAHAHAhahahaha!...You and C-Los Hubby crack me up! laugh.gif

#9 GaryN

GaryN
  • Advanced Member
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:Baja

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

This place must be packed every ladies night if the drinks are free. Any updates?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users