Hello:
I live in Los Angeles. I have been researching some biological dentists in Mexico, and have good reports on:
Dr. Lagos
Dr. Villafana
Dr. Corrine Vizcarra
I am looking for someone who may want to go in very near future and stay at Best Western in San Ysidro. They have van that takes you back and forth to the dental offices.
Please contact me at: clearconceptsgreen@yahoo.com if interested.
Thanks
Traveling together to TJ & staying at Best Western
Started by biologicaldental, Mar 15 2010 01:47 AM
1 reply to this topic
#1
Posted 15 March 2010 - 01:47 AM
#2
Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:29 PM
QUOTE (biologicaldental @ Mar 14 2010, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello:
I live in Los Angeles. I have been researching some biological dentists in Mexico, and have good reports on:
Dr. Lagos
Dr. Villafana
Dr. Corrine Vizcarra
I am looking for someone who may want to go in very near future and stay at Best Western in San Ysidro. They have van that takes you back and forth to the dental offices.
Please contact me at: clearconceptsgreen@yahoo.com if interested.
Thanks
My wife swears by Corrine. She had all her mercury fillings removed plus other work. She quit going because of the hassle of getting back across to the US and getting a scare when several vehicles with hooded gunmen stopped our path at an intersection.
I live in Los Angeles. I have been researching some biological dentists in Mexico, and have good reports on:
Dr. Lagos
Dr. Villafana
Dr. Corrine Vizcarra
I am looking for someone who may want to go in very near future and stay at Best Western in San Ysidro. They have van that takes you back and forth to the dental offices.
Please contact me at: clearconceptsgreen@yahoo.com if interested.
Thanks
My wife swears by Corrine. She had all her mercury fillings removed plus other work. She quit going because of the hassle of getting back across to the US and getting a scare when several vehicles with hooded gunmen stopped our path at an intersection.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users










