Jump to content


Photo

Dentist who practice in TJ and CA


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Iminca

Iminca
  • Advanced Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:08 PM

My hubby is in TJ and unable to enter U.S. I still have him under my U.S Dental insurance. I wanted to see if there are any dentist who practices in TJ and U.S. So we can file the claim for the services in the U.S.

Do you know any dentist who travels back and forth?

#2 jdcs167

jdcs167

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 235 posts
  • Location:T.J
  • Interests:biking, going out, creative

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:48 PM

I dont know of any Destist that travel back and forth, but most destist in the Tijuana area take US insurances and you can have your services with them and they will file a claim with the US dental insurance.





#3 Klort

Klort

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 370 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:San Juan Capistrano, CA

Posted 24 November 2009 - 04:23 PM

I know a lot of them were educated in the U.S. - not sure if that helps.

#4 Iminca

Iminca
  • Advanced Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

Thank you, I will check and see if my insurance will cover the expense.

#5 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

My friend goes to a dentist in either SY or Chula Vista and the dentist has an office in TJ as well I believe because she travels across the border. Let me find the name and location for you. My friend recommended the dentist to me but I am too lazy to change my insurance to see her.

#6 Iminca

Iminca
  • Advanced Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

QUOTE (HK70 @ Jan 8 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My friend goes to a dentist in either SY or Chula Vista and the dentist has an office in TJ as well I believe because she travels across the border. Let me find the name and location for you. My friend recommended the dentist to me but I am too lazy to change my insurance to see her.


Thanks...I appreciate it


#7 HK70

HK70

    Valued Contributor

  • Advanced Member
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Iminca @ Jan 11 2010, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks...I appreciate it


I am sorry. The dentist lives in TJ but her office in Chula Vista and has no office in TJ. But like others have said many TJ dentists take US insurance but I have no first hand experience with it.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users