Dr. Raul Mendila R. - General Dentist/Oral Surgeon

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:American single female living in Baja for the past 2 years; 1 year in Tijuana and 1 year in Rosarito with my dogs. Not the typical American as I've traveled all over the world to 20+ countries and consider myself a citizen of the world.

Posted 27 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

QUOTE (Daniel @ Sep 27 2011, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I haven't posted about Dra. Claudia Lopez A, who specializes in root canals, I should have. As stated above, she's good. Very good.

As stated, her English is limited, but I think sufficient to work on a non-Spanish speaking patient. As also stated, her assistant speaks excellent English.

Here's her contact information:

Dra. Claudia Lopez A.
Ixalia Building Suite 507
Javier Mina 1571
Zona Rio CP 22320
Tijuana, BC, Mexico
(011-52) 664-684-1763

Javier Mina is across the street on the north side of Cultural Center. The Ixpalia building is between Paseo de los Heroes and the Via Rapida, close the (north) parking lot for the Cultural Center.

Sadly, I've needed a couple of root canals this year (2011). She's charged me--depending on the complexity of what is needed--between $160.00 and $200.00 per root canal.

Dr. Mendiola has charged me $225.00 per crown.

Daniel...Thanks for the info. I always appreciate the referrals and recommendations and comments about various services in the Tijuana and Rosarito area.

#22 bombero

bombero

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:29 PM

Is this place walking distance from the border?

#23 HK70

HK70

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (bombero @ Mar 12 2012, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is this place walking distance from the border?

He says Cultural Center so I assume he is talking CECUT so the answer would be yes you could walk there from the border. Probably a 20 minute walk once you cross.

#24 bombero

bombero

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

I went to mendiola's office where they told they were not taking appointments for another 2 weeks. I went to plan B, jorge torres a dentist a friend recommended. By coincidence his office was to the rear of mendiola's office building. He said i need a root canal and that dra. Vanessa velazco (from the same office) could do it. She is a endoncia. I am scheduled for next week, wish me luck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users