• 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 04:49 PM

Sirloin Stockade
Ramon Alarid Cardenas (Av. Carrousel) 15601-34
Fracc. Las Brisas, La Mesa
Tijuana, B.C.
Teléfonos: (664) 686-0803 y 686-0804
http://www.sirloinbuffet.com

All you can eat buffet, sirloin, rib-eye, new york, burgers, pechuga, pollo, pescado, camarones. 10% de descuento para los mayores de 60 años (senior citizen discount). Los niños no pagan los martes (kids eat free on tuesdays).

My amiga took me here last year. Food was good & plentiful.

#2 George Costanza

George Costanza

Valued Contributor

• Root Admin
  • 1,429 posts
  • Interests:Discos

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:47 PM

member 14 thanks for the post. I have had a couple people tell me about this place recently. I believe their home office is located in Texas where they have multiple restaurants
Tijuana is much more than Revolution ave
I am now George Constanza - Lord of the idiots :)

#3 Maddog

Maddog
  • Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Having a good time.

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:51 AM

I will share my experience when I went to several months ago to the Sirloin Stockade. I went with a date/friend on a Thursday and we pretty much had the run of the place. You can order steak, chicken, seafood along with the buffet if you choose, but we elected just to stick with the extensive buffet. It was less that $20 for the 2 of us and they had just about everything. The salad bar was very extensive with probably over 40 items including different salads, fresh fruit and vegetables and much more. There were at least 20 hot dishes to choose from including several Mexican dishes, pastas (spaghetti and meatballs etc), carved beef, various beef dishes, various seafood dishes, various chicken dishes along with all the sides including mashed potatoes and gravy, macaroni etc... They also had an enchilada/taco station where a cook would prepare fresh enchiladas and tacos, carnitas, pollo etc.. to order. Plenty of chips and salsa along with all the guacamole you could eat. The dessert station was immense with ice cream, different pies, different cakes, cookies and all types of pastries. Almost anything you could imagine or desire to cure your sweet tooth. We also had complete access to the coke machine, iced tea, coffee etc..

Nothing special about the ambience. This is a place to eat and not take a romantic date. You had better bring an appetite. The salad bar was exceptional. Some of the hot dishes may have seemed a bit generic, but nothing tasted bad and there were plenty of tasty entrees to sample and choose from. Some were surprisingly good. I was so full from eating that I really didn't sample much of the dessert offerings, but there was plenty to choose from. I would recommend the place to those who really want to eat a big meal offering a lot of variety. There are several Sirloin Stockades stateside as featured in the attached URL. I've also attached a copy of the menu from the Tijuana location. I would imagine that the breakfast dishes are entirely different than that of lunch or dinner. The restaurant is more on the lines of a Sizzler with more entrees on the Buffet to choose from, but not on the level as a Hometown Buffet. Bon appetite. Maddog

http://www.sirloinst...de.com/home.htm

SIRLOIN STOCKADE BUFFET TIJUANA

MENU PRICES
ADULT $ 95
BOY $ 58
He has the right to eat everything what wishes in our 4 I sweep of buffet (specialties, salads, bakery, and irons). The young buffet is for those children with Maxima stature of 1,40 meters; the children with smaller stature of 0,95 cms. they do not pay.

Breakfast Adult
Sabado and Sunday (of 9:00am to 12:00pm) $ 90 $ 90

Breakfast Young
Sabado and Sunday (of 9:00am to 12:00pm) $ 56 $ 56

FINE CUTS OF MEAT (USDA SELECT Or CHOICE)
It includes the right to eat everything what wishes of the 4 I sweep of our buffet.

SIRLOIN PETITE 6 OZ. (170 GRMS) $ 106
SIRLOIN 8 OZ. (227 GRMS) $ 115
SIRLOIN 12 OZ. (340 GRMS) $ 123

RIB-EYE 8 OZ. (227 GRMS) $ 132
RIB-EYE 12 OZ. (340 GRMS) $ 153
RIB-EYE 14 OZ. (397 GRMS) $ 158
SIRLOIN ENDS 6 OZ. (170 GRMS) $ 106
NEW YORK 12 OZ. (340 GRMS) $ 164
STEAK HAMBURGER 8 OZ. (227 GRMS) $ 106

CHICKEN
It includes the right to eat everything what wishes of the 4 I sweep of our buffet.

PECHUGA OF CHICKEN GRILL $ 104
PECHUGA TERIYAQUI $ 104
PECHUGA GOURMET $ 104
PECHUGA EMPANIZADA $ 104

SEAFOOD And FISH

SHRIMPS EMPANIZADOS $ 133
FISH EMPANIZADO $ 113
FISH GRILL $ 109

COMBINATIONS

FISHED COMBO-SIRLOIN $ 134
COMBO-SIRLOIN SHRIMP $ 134

HAMBURGERS
It includes only the bakery bar.

CHICKEN 6 OZ (170 GRMS) $ 66
MEAT 6 OZ (170 GRMS) WITH CHEESE And BACON $ 68

REFRESHMENTS
It includes the right to take every time they wish.

ADULT REFRESHMENT $ 22
YOUNG REFRESHMENT $ 18
PREPARED WATER (Its price is in Individual Form) $ 17
POWERADE (Its price is in Individual Form) $ 22

DRINKS C/ALCOHOL
Its price is in individual form and its sale only for greater of 18 years.
The product provides with the 10 foods and despues of a.m.

RED WINES

SMALL RED 187 ML(CETTO or DOMECQ) $ 46
375 CETTO CABERNET MILILITER $ 83
375 DOMECQ CABERNET MILILITER $ 94
750 TEMPRANILLLO MILILITER $ 165
SAN EMILIO 750 MILILITER $ 108
750 CABERNET SAUVIGNON CETTO MILILITER $ 149
750 CHAVENET MILILITER $ 107
MARQUEZ OF THE VALLEY 75 0ML $ 90
CETTO DON 750 LUIS TERRA MILILITER $ 342
CETTO DON LUIS CONCORD 750 MILILITER $ 291
750 CETTO PETITE SIRAH MILILITER $ 133 $ 133
750 CETTO NEBBIOLO MILILITER $ 187

ROSE WINES

187 SMALL CETTO ZINFANDEL MILILITER $ 46
750 GREAT CETTO ZINFANDEL MILILITER $ 136 $

BEER

NATIONAL $ 26
IMPORTED $ 33

NOTES:

1. - All the prices are in national currency and include the tax to the added value, estan subject to changes and apply restrictions.

2. - Credit cards are received in:

Tijuana (American Express, Visa and MasterCard).
Mexicali (Visa and MasterCard).

3. - All discount or promotion that has the establishment its payment is in cash.

#4 JimLane

JimLane
  • Members
  • 106 posts
  • Interests:Mountain and road bikes, belly dancing, sci-fi and wine

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:16 AM

Just think Sizzler a step or two up.

jim
somewhere between San Diego and Ensenada

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users