LOOKING FOR A CHRISTIAN CHURCH TO ATTEND ON SUNDAYS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 synthea

synthea
  • Advanced Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions? I speak english, and being that there are many Americans living in Tijuana, I was wondering if there are any Christian churches in the area that offer english services? however, I am open to "spanish speaking only" churches as well, I am a spanish speaker in training so any suggestions would be great... smile.gif Thanks all!

#2 Keyno

Keyno

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (synthea @ Mar 8 2011, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone have any suggestions? I speak english, and being that there are many Americans living in Tijuana, I was wondering if there are any Christian churches in the area that offer english services? however, I am open to "spanish speaking only" churches as well, I am a spanish speaker in training so any suggestions would be great... smile.gif Thanks all!

I'd like to add to this request,.........looking for a Catholic English speaking Mass.

Thanks

#3 katstravels2009

katstravels2009
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (synthea @ Mar 8 2011, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi there there is a church called "Capilla Calvario Tijuana", it also has a face book page. The pastor is Chris Martinez (raised in the USA). Several of the members are english speakers but also has several wonderful Mexican members.

I immediately felt at home here in this church that makes no judgments and accepts everyone for who they are. Just a suggestion. Thanks, Kat

#4 Miggiesmallz- TEXMEX

Miggiesmallz- TEXMEX

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 826 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (synthea @ Mar 8 2011, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.sanpablo.org/

This is a contemporary church that I went to several times while living in TJ. It is calls itself an Evangelical Church and is located in Playas de Tijuana across the street from Calimax. The folks here are nice and the service is good. They usually have a person translating the service over a low FM frequency so English only speakers could borrow headsets from the ushers and listen to the service in their language. Frequently, gringo Evangelical Christian churches from north of the border would visit San Pablo.

"YO heart BC"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users