• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 otayBill

otayBill

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 612 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:28 AM

Certain sites, such as Pandora internet radio, do not allow you to use them if have logged onto the internet with a Mexican IP address.

Does anyone know of any software that can hide the IP address or give a virtual USA IP address?

#2 Diane

Diane
  • Advanced Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE (otayBill @ Aug 2 2009, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Certain sites, such as Pandora internet radio, do not allow you to use them if have logged onto the internet with a Mexican IP address.

Does anyone know of any software that can hide the IP address or give a virtual USA IP address?

www.HideMyAss.com

#3 CB

CB

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

i tried using it, but i wasnt able to get it to work.
are there anymore ideas on how to watch netflix movies in tj?
thanks,
CB

#4 Keyno

Keyno

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

This what i use.... http://hotspotshield.com/

because i d/l movies,games,software at Piratebay(dot)org and watch TV/Movies at Hulu(dot)com

Now the freeware does have it's pop ups, just delete/close when needed.

#5 CB

CB

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 02:44 PM

awesome, worked great thanks for the tip
peace

#6 bajashrink

bajashrink

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE (Keyno @ May 3 2010, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This what i use.... http://hotspotshield.com/

because i d/l movies,games,software at Piratebay(dot)org and watch TV/Movies at Hulu(dot)com

Now the freeware does have it's pop ups, just delete/close when needed.

I've always used HideMyAss, which works for most everything, including some YouTube channel vids that won't stream outside of the U.S.

I never heard of Hotspot Shield before until now and just installed it, but had to disinstall it. Before the disinstall was complete, they asked me to check off why and to add comments in a box provided along with my e-mail address for feedback. This is what I wrote:

"Automatically connects to Google Chrome browser. When activated, won't allow connection to Firefox or Explorer. Every time I attempted to open a YouTube channel, the Hotspot Shield webpage opens instead. Perhaps its not compatible with Windows 7?"

I noticed that Hotspot Shield is provided by Webroot, which also makes Window Washer, which I have the software for. However, when Windows 7 was recently installed, I discovered that one of Window Washer's two features, the free space washing, does not work. After soom google searches, I confirmed that Window Washer is not yet compatible with Windows 7. So it looks like some of their other products aren't either.

#7 Keyno

Keyno

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:34 PM

yes it does have it's own personality, when that happens, i just reclick my destination, and or close popup page. im using vista 64 with firefox 3.6.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users