Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 instant-mex-auto-insur.com

instant-mex-auto-insur.com
  • Advanced Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 06:01 PM

Who I am should be clear from the name I'm using.

We are currently publishing information for people traveling to Mexico on the site in the "Baja Log" section. Found the site b/c somebody at one time linked to the site, Thank You. The interest is to share information about events and attractions for Tijuana, Baja California and across Mexico for people who would be interesting in going.

#2 Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:American single female living in Baja for the past 2 years; 1 year in Tijuana and 1 year in Rosarito with my dogs. Not the typical American as I've traveled all over the world to 20+ countries and consider myself a citizen of the world.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 06:35 PM

there's already an EXTENSIVE forum for Baja travelers on the Bajanomad as it seems those subscribers travel around Baja a lot more than on this board which seems to be limited to Tijuana.

QUOTE (instant-mex-auto-insur.com @ Aug 23 2012, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who I am should be clear from the name I'm using.

We are currently publishing information for people traveling to Mexico on the site in the "Baja Log" section. Found the site b/c somebody at one time linked to the site, Thank You. The interest is to share information about events and attractions for Tijuana, Baja California and across Mexico for people who would be interesting in going.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users