Prescription meds for cheap

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 William Ortiz

William Ortiz
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

We are relatively new, my name is William Ortiz, I am the owner of Mirvel Pharmacy in Tijuana.I worked as a pharmacist in diferent companies for the past 12 years, and now I´m starting a new chapter in my life as the owner of one small pharmacy that God willing will become stronger every day.
Here in Tijuana Pharmacy you will find almost any type of medicine you are searching for. You can add me or email me(tijuanapharmacy@gmail.com) for more info.
God bless you all and thanks for stoping

#2 Daniel

Daniel

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:26 AM

Where are you located?

#3 tijuanahopeful

tijuanahopeful

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:American Tribal Style bellydance (ATS), cooking, gardening, biking, contradancing, and aggravating my cat.

Posted 16 June 2013 - 04:58 AM

Av Benito Juarez Tijuana BC, Mexico

He also posted in the City-Data Forum last year.

#4 Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:American single female living in Baja for the past 2 years; 1 year in Tijuana and 1 year in Rosarito with my dogs. Not the typical American as I've traveled all over the world to 20+ countries and consider myself a citizen of the world.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:09 PM

He doesn't answer emails.  I would bet $$ you'll find cheaper prices at Similares.  Every medicine that I need for myself or my dogs I have found very easily by going into the pharmacy once I've done web research.  It's really very easy.

#5 tijuanahopeful

tijuanahopeful

Valued Contributor

• Advanced Member
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:American Tribal Style bellydance (ATS), cooking, gardening, biking, contradancing, and aggravating my cat.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:27 AM

I've done the same.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users